Color outside the lines with the new Ombré eQua Plus Towel. Part of the eQua Towel Collection, this towel puts a creative spin on the original eQua Plus Towel.
Read All Reviews
The ombré effect and printed logo found on the Manduka Ombré eQua PLUS Towels are cutting edge and fashion forward.
Not only beautiful, but also environmentally conscious, the COCONA fabrics are woven with natural fibers extracted from recycled coconut shells. The yarn is infused with activated carbon which spreads and evaporates moisture and provides superior odor management.
The ombré towels are solid on the bottom side & the color matches the lightest color in the ombré. The edge stitching color of the towels match the medium color of the towel.
• 1.0 lb; 72” long x 26.5” wide
• The ombré towels are solid on the bottom side & the color matches the lightest color in the ombré
• The edge stitching color of the towels match the medium color of the towel
• Tightly-woven fabric produces a soft, suede-like feel
• Fabric becomes slip-resistant when damp
• Incorporates COCONA natural technology
• Infused with natural coconut carbon for enhanced drying properties and odor management
• For further details, please feel free to visit our FAQ page
To enhance the slip-resistant qualities of the fabric, spray with water to dampen.
To Wash: Machine wash on cold with like colors. Hang or tumble dry on low. Tumble dry on low recommended. Do not use dryer sheets or scented detergents.
Warm iron if needed, but do not iron over logo.
Cocona technology utilizes recycled coconut shells that would have otherwise gone to landfills. Through a patented process, the coconut shells are converted into activated carbon particles which are then infused into the microfiber. The benefits of the coconut carbon will last the lifetime of the towel. The active carbon renews itself when washed and the benefits will endure or improve over the lifetime of the towel.
1 Customer Review
This towel is amazing for hot yoga. I was a bit skeptical at first because I sweat a lot and was afraid of sweat pools forming. I didn't even need to dampen the towel as the heat/moisture in the room gave the towel enough grip. By the end of the class, the towel was relatively saturated yet still grippy. To top it all off, it dries very quickly! I have to say I'm really impressed.